Norse mythology sets forth nine realms, sub-divided into three groupings.
Note the lack of devils, demons, and angels. They’re not really part of this world.
Above the Earth
- Muspelheim: The elemental realm of fire.
- Asgard: The realm of the Aesir, the high gods.
- Alfheim: The realm of the Light Elves, equivalent to the Feywild.
On the Earth
- Vanaheim: The realm of the Vanir, the lesser gods.
- Midgard: The realm of men (and non-monstrous humanoids).
- Jotunheim: The realm of giants (and other monstrous humanoids).
Below the Earth
- Svartalfheim: The realm of the Dark Elves, equivalent to the Underdark.
- Hel: The realm of the dead, equivalent to the Shadowfell.
- Niflheim: The elemental realm of ice.